bg

Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, November 6, 2010

i don't know u anymore

We always together
go to class together
hanging out together even though it's rarely
always eat together
laughing together


BUT NOW...

We're not always together
We've never hanging out together
We've rarely eat together (only 2 times for 6months)
We've not always laughing together
WHY??

Am i do something that hurt you?
If yes why not you tell me?
I knew that i'm the rough one.
I though almost 3years we knew each other,
you understand me and not get hurt when i'm talking to you.
I'm sorry if i hurt you a lot.


you never spend your time with us.
Never eat with us.

 i'm your friend too.
FRIEND?
Never mind..i'm just a friend, not anyone.

Why now you look like you don't want to talk to me
Am i wrong?

Maybe you don't need us anymore
coz you already have someone else
its ok

BUT
YOU ALWAYS BEING MY FRIEND
FOREVER!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

komen la kalo xmalu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...